Magewell USB 3.0 Video Capture
Magewell USB Video Capture
Magewell USB-interface capture cards in the market now have one major flaw– they can only capture SD signals. With this new device from FFI with a USB 3.0 interface, not only do you get access to capture various signals and sources, you are also assured of high-speed transmission, a feature that USB 3.0 has over the USB 2.0.
One channel HD Capture Gen 2 Dongle USB 3.0, Plug & Play Support up to 2048 x 1260p 60Hz video input Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
(This is the updated P/N. The original P/N is 32021.)
- Captures SD/HD/3G/2K SDI + embedded audio
Magewell’s single-channel USB Capture AIO captures SDI and HDMI both with embedded and analog audio, and extends its functionality to DVI, VGA, Component, Composite and S-video, all plus audio.
- Capture HDMI + embedded audio
- Loop-through HDMI signal
- Audio input via mic
- Extract HDMI embedded audio output via headphones
- Capture SD/HD/3G/2K SDI + embedded audio
- Loop-through SD/HD/3G/2K SDI
- Audio input via Line in
- Extract SDI embedded audio & output via Line out
Magewell Capture HDMI + embedded audio • Loop-through HDMI signal • Audio input via mic • Extract HDMI embedded audio output via headphones • Support 4Kp60 4:2:0 input.
Magewell Capture SD/HD/3G/2K SDI + embedded audio • Loop-through SD/HD/3G/2K SDI • Audio input via Line in • Extract SDI embedded audio & output via Line out
• Capture either DVI, VGA, Component or HDMI w/audio • Audio input via Line in • Extract HDMI embedded audio & output via Line out
1 HD+ quad SD capture box Simultaneously capture 1 HD signal, dual SD signal and dual stereo audio
Simultaneously capture 6 channel A/V at D1/30fps. It can simultaneously capture 6 CVBS and 6 unbalanced stereo audio.